- Driver’s License (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
**Hiring 2 Candidates**
C&T Siding is growing! We’re looking for dependable, self-motivated individuals who take pride in their workmanship to join our team. If you enjoy hard work and ongoing training while delivering the highest quality service to others, we want to hear from you.
C&T Siding is a family owned and operated company, established in 1978. Since then, we’ve continued to be a leading source of quality siding, windows and doors. With 40+ years of experience we’ve created an atmosphere of family, where employees are treated as more than just a number. Located in Roberts, Wisconsin, we serve customers within a 40-mile radius, assuring our employees are home with their families on nights and weekends.
- Professionally install siding on residential homes – new construction and remodel
- Perform any warranty work as needed by customers
- Complete siding installations in a timely manner
- Effectively collaborate with coworker to achieve desired results
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering questions and addressing concerns
- Communicate effectively with Siding Foreman and/or Management
- Keep work areas safe and free of debris
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
· Proven work experience as a siding installer
· A valid driver’s license
· Superior customer service and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
· The ability to maintain a steady schedule while meeting production goals and expectations.
· Desire to perform physical labor while working in year-round outdoor conditions.
Paid Holidays (8)
Free Company Apparel
8 Hour Shifts (10+ hour shifts during peak season)