A Brief Article On Selecting Replacement Windows
Why Choose Infinity?
Five points to prove why YOU should replace your windows with Infinity from Marvin Fiberglass Windows!
1. THERMAL PERFORMANCE
Minimum DP Rating = DP30
- · A DP30 is a Design Pressure Rating (or ability to withstand wind) of 30. A DP30 is the ability of a material to withstand winds up to 132 mph – this is equal to a level 3 hurricane!
Low U-Value = .30
- · U-Value measures the amount of heat loss or gain through a material. The lower the U-Value number, the greater the materials resistance to head loss/gain.
LoE-272® Argon Glass = Standard
- · Low E II reflects heat back to its source, so summer heat is reflected outdoors and indoor heating in the winter is retained. Low E II also blocks up to 84% of UV rays to reduce fading and damage to upholstery and carpet.
Meets Energy Star® Requirements
2. SUPERIOR MATERIALS
Stronger Than Vinyl = 8x Stronger
Stronger Than Wood/Vinyl Composites = 3.5x Stronger
Stronger Than Wood = 3x Stronger
Low Expansion Rate
Environmentally Friendly = http://www.infinitywindows.com/?page=environmental-impact
3. APPEARANCE & DESIGN
Narrow Frame Profile
Easy To Operate
Washable Outside From Inside
Stainable = C&T Siding has a painter in house
Paintable = C&T Siding has a painter in house
4. RELIABILITY & EXPERTISE
Local Retailers with Decades of Experience
Backed by An Industry Leader = www.marvin.com
Hassle Free Process
1. Superior Performance
2. Superior Materials
3. Superior Appearance & Design
4. Superior Reliability & Expertise
5. Competitively Priced
For more information: please visit
Or call for a free, no obligation estimate: (888) 297-8825